We are currently limited to our Sunday Morning Worship at 11 am and the Food bank on Thursday from 12:30-3:00 pm. All other services and ministries are on hold at the present time.
The health and safety of our church members, visitors, and their families are our primary concern. To ensure everyone's safety we are asking everyone to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Masks will be required. If you don't have one we will have some available. If you have health restrictions that prohibit you from wearing a mask, as much as we would love to see you, we would ask that you remain at home. We will also have hand sanitizer available.
2. We are asking everyone to enter and exit through the front door on Rapids Road. The side entrance in the parking lot will remain locked.
3. Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
4. Families will be seated together. 2 seats will remain open between family groups.
5. All hymnal and pew Bible have been removed. Please bring your own Bible. Lyrics for worship will be projected as we normally do.
6. No offering plates will be passed. All offering envelopes have been removed. We will have an offering plate in the back you can place your offering in. Please seal it in an envelope from home if using cash and write the amount and your name on the outside of the envelope if you would like a record of your giving.
7. There will be no congregating in fellowship hall before or after the service.
Everyone's health and safety is our primary concern. If you have any underlying health issues, or anything that places you at risk. Please stay home and stay safe. If you are experiencing any symptoms please remain home.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience during this time. We are excited to see everyone who is able to join us at 11 am on Sunday. Please feel free to reach out to Pastor if you have any questions or concerns at 315-575-6361.